Fortuna.ai is an AI powered AUM Growth Platform that helps financial services firm scale their advisory business. Financial advisors today use traditional prospecting methods such as cold calling, expensive seminars and door knocking. Our product is the industry leading modern day AUM growth platform that fills up advisors sales pipeline. We have built a growth platform with video, digital transformation and automation tools all in one spot to help Financial Services firms dominate modern day clients acquisition.
Our goal is to drive value for our customers by helping them stay current in the rapidly evolving digital landscape. We make business development automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency for businesses. Our tools provide a convenient and enriching experience for consumers while delivering valuable data analytics and revenue growth for enterprises.
If you love creating social media content, watching stats go up, writing intriguing tweets, sharing insightful articles across the digital landscape, and enjoy doing it all in sweatpants with your favourite TV show playing in the background, then we’ve got the perfect position for you! At Fortuna.ai, our people are empowered and encouraged to take ownership of what they’re passionate about. This way, everyone makes an impact, with an opportunity to experiment, learn, and contribute.
• Do all things digital related to the Fortuna.ai brand – supporting the team in helping raise our brand awareness through digital marketing…this is your baby and we completely trust you!
• Creating strong relationships across the full Fortuna.ai team (product, sales, executives, CX) to determine the best content, creative execution, and tone
• Full flexibility, strategic input and accountability for all creative to drive overall growth, brand awareness and launch new distribution channels
• Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing partners
• Collaborate with the business development team on new consumer acquisition through digital acquisition channels
• Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns run through offline activities
• Manage brand assets and collateral logistics
• Have a love for social media (bonus points if you have managed social media profiles for someone other than yourself)
• Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator
• Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality
• Very thorough / detail oriented – you spot things others don’t
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
• Has crafted intricate customer journeys/drip campaigns (bonus)
• Nice to have:
• Not afraid to speak up and bring fresh ideas to the table
• Previous experience with social media + photoshop
• Level up: Personal growth plans, focus on you, growing your digital portfolio in the AI field and how we can help you take your career to the next level
• Stay fueled: We have daily snacks, pancake breakfast on Wednesdays, Good scotch Fridays + tons of lunch n’ learns providing you further opportunities to grow
• Balance: Premier work environment located in the heart of Toronto, flexibility to work days wherever you are
• Contribute: We're a collaborative team, collectively creating our ideal work experience. Not seeing something you need? Make it happen!
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org