Fortuna.ai is an AI powered AUM Growth Platform that helps financial services firm scale their advisory business. Financial advisors today use traditional prospecting methods such as cold calling, expensive seminars and door knocking. Our product is the industry leading modern day AUM growth platform that fills up advisors sales pipeline. We have built a growth platform with video, digital transformation and automation tools all in one spot to help Financial Services firms dominate modern day clients acquisition.
Our goal is to drive value for our customers by helping them stay current in the rapidly evolving digital landscape. We make business development automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency for businesses. Our tools provide a convenient and enriching experience for consumers while delivering valuable data analytics and revenue growth for enterprises.
We want to be learning more about our users and their problems, and building better business tools. At Fortuna.ai, our people are empowered and encouraged to take ownership of what they’re passionate about. This way, everyone makes an impact, with an opportunity to experiment, learn, and contribute.
As our head of design, you will use your creativity to lead brand, visual and product design. You will engage your creativity and work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to create a one-of-a kind curated experience for cloud management for both our end-user and managed services customers. The experiences you build will be beautiful, functional and something everyone loves to use around the world.
You will use your extensive knowledge of design tools to make prototypes and finished applications. You will work on elegant and functional solutions in a dynamic environment. You will be part of the leadership team and collaborate closely with customers, developers and partners as part of a cohesive go-to-market motion.
This position reports directly to our Co-Founder and CEO. We are a distributed team and candidates may work remotely or from our office in Toronto, ON
• Design and build stunning products
• Drive our branding, visual design and app design
• Brainstorm ideas with our founders to plan out weekly priorities
• Conceptualize, spec, build, and deploy design flows for new features
• Share and collaborate with product and engineering teams to build new features
• Participate with our skilled team to triage bugs & find solutions
• At communicating down, up and sideways; so everyone is aware and in sync
• Proficient with Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud
• Familiarity with using Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
• iOS/Android development, Slack, Trello, etc.
• You are up to speed with UI/UX trends, technologies and frameworks
• Ability to code and develop wireframes a must
Other Things That Matter To Us
• Passion for stories, improving people’s mental wellness with technology
• A balanced sense of design and results’ focus
• Worked in an agile environment and thus know how to design iterative user journeys
• Superb communication skills - written, verbal and visual
• Positive attitude, proven work ethic and integrity
Entrepreneurial mindset, can-do attitude, comfortable with early stage start-up ambiguity.