Fortuna.ai is an AI powered AUM Growth Platform that helps financial services firm scale their advisory business. Financial advisors today use traditional prospecting methods such as cold calling, expensive seminars and door knocking. Our product is the industry leading modern day AUM growth platform that fills up advisors sales pipeline. We have built a growth platform with video, digital transformation and automation tools all in one spot to help Financial Services firms dominate modern day clients acquisition.
Our goal is to drive value for our customers by helping them stay current in the rapidly evolving digital landscape. We make business development automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency for businesses. Our tools provide a convenient and enriching experience for consumers while delivering valuable data analytics and revenue growth for enterprises.
We want to be learning more about our users and their problems, and building better business tools. At Fortuna.ai, our people are empowered and encouraged to take ownership of what they’re passionate about. This way, everyone makes an impact, with an opportunity to experiment, learn, and contribute.
• Work on all aspects of business development; provide high quality and timely engagement with our entire client base through email, phone, and chat
• Collaborate with the team to develop and implement new client acquisition strategies
• You will be exposed to a fast-paced environment, have the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our team and the company as a whole
• Manage follow up: Follow up with clients for signed paper work and initiate activities to continue onboarding process
• Use a Customer Relationship Management system to keep track of work flow
• Work on “Explore” projects that you will own from the beginning. See a problem or inefficiency? Let's work on a plan and execution strategy to fix it
• You will work in the heart of Toronto in a fun and dynamic workspace
• A mentor (we don’t like managers) who is available to you anytime you need it, will provide you coaching, work with your working style, provide real time feedback and always be transparent with you
• Awesome people skills and a positive attitude. You will be interacting with clients each day through a variety of channels (phone, email, chat)
• Consistent record of high performance and competitive spirit (e.g. sports, transcripts, academic awards or case competitions)
• Attention to detail, strong communication, rapport-building, interpersonal, customer service, team work
• Previous internship and/or co-op experience is a plus
• Level up: Personal growth plans, focus on you, and how we can help you take your career to the next level
• Stay fueled: We have daily snacks, pancake breakfast on Wednesdays, Good scotch Fridays + tons of lunch n’ learns providing you further opportunities to grow
• Balance: Premier work environment located in the heart of Toronto, flexibility to work days wherever you are
• Contribute: We're a collaborative team, collectively creating our ideal work experience. Not seeing something you need? Make it happen!